Does anyone know how to randomize PKMN Sun?

I ignored the template thingy because it doesn’t really have anything to do with what I’m asking, which would obviously be, “Does anyone know how to randomize PKMN Sun?”

I’ve looked through a few threads asking similar questions, however the answers given weren’t helpful. I’m wondering on how I can randomize the trainers, wild pokémon, and starters for the game so I can do a fun little Randomized Nuzlocke run on it. However, after several hours of searching, the only videos I’ve found on the subject are for those who play with a 3DS instead of Citra. (The difference being that in Citra I only have the .3DS file to run the game on, and in the videos they have loads of folders containing game elements and whatnot.) If you know how to randomize it and would like to inform me, please do it in detail so I and other forum members don’t make stupid little mistakes. I hope it’s not too much to ask, thanks in advance.

It’s not too much to ask, but this is not the place to ask as the question has nothing to do with Citra (rom hacking/randomization/modification has nothing to do with Citra).

How is this not related to Citra? I’m asking how to get randomization to work on Citra, and the “Support” category states that you can use it if you “Need help with something.”

Not related at all, rom hacking/modification has nothing to do with Citra + I’ve found the solution on Google with ONE search (searching for “pokémon sun randomizer”). “Help with something” related to Citra, and as I’ve said this is not the case

Citra’s job is to run the ROM and emulate the 3DS, not to make modifications to that ROM. Moving this to General because it still is about the 3DS.

There is a tutorial on youtube now that shows you an easy way to randomize any pokemon game for citra :slight_smile:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu-OxGk7GR8

Thank you so much! Just the answer that I was looking for :slight_smile: