So. I have both Citra Canary & Citra Nightly. I’m using both to experiment with, on Pokemon Ultra Sun.
Citra Nightly loads the “main” save file, in appdata, where as Citra Canary loads a completely different save file I’ve been playing, but cannot find.
Both Canary & Nightly have the same save file directory, but different saves. I am really confused and I am hoping someone can direct me to the right save file, or at least tell me what the situation is in a bit of detail.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel I5-4690 3.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDEA GeForce GTX 750Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-cf9bfe0 and Citra Canary.
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue: https://gyazo.com/efe500f6da99ca17486d51b637922603
Log file: citra_log.txt (134.1 KB)