'double click to add a new folder to the game list'

Issue:
When I’m in single screen, the ‘double click to add a new folder to the game list’ window occupies half my screen so my game only plays in the other half. If I turn off single screen I can’t use my hotkeys unless I’m clicked on the main window instead of my game window. Can I diasble the ‘double click to add a new folder to the game list’ window when in single screen mode?

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (316.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1573 HEAD-8a08014
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8365U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.100.7262
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

Even with cheats off, I can’t hide the ‘double click to add a new folder to the game list’ window while in single screen mode. In order for me to use my hotkeys, I have to be in single screen mode but the ‘double click to add a new folder to the game list’ takes up half my window. If I don’t use single screen mode then I have to keep switching windows in order to use my hotkeys and play the game. Isn’t there any way to disable the ‘double click to add a new folder to the game list’ window portion of the single screen so my game window can fill the full Citra window?