I encountered fps spike often when i move. I played DQM3 Joker before on citra android and it didn’t happened. There seems some configuration that i missing but i tried everything from check & uncheck the advanced graphic options, changing resolution to default, clock speed, and textures… the constant fps stutter just won’t dissapear… I noticed sometimes frame took 50++ms response time… Any idea what to fix? Or any info that i need to give?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
- GPU: GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1686
- Game: Dragon Quest Monster 3
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (254.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: