Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-9400
- GPU: UHD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2291
- Game: Dragon Ball Fusions
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (18.3 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2291 HEAD-f963aea
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20662
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.3430_101.2111.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/746999/gfx_win_101.3430_101.2111.exe