Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
when i start up DQ8 it says needs extra data for taking photos and sharing postcards
citra_log.txt (76.3 KB)
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel® pentium® CPU G4400 @ 3.30ghz 3>30ghz
- GPU: radeon™ rx 460 graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): cirta nightly 1282
- Game: dragon quest 8
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1282 HEAD-bb776e2
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer 67EF:CF
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
this did not fix my problem
Follow this guide to get your extra data from your 3DS
Set region to match the game.
already have tried that, do i have to reinstall after or no