This game, to my knowledge, caps at 30 FPS. I rarely ever reach it, and puzzlingly, it’s usually during an active screen involving animated sprites like a torch or fountain.
Instead it hovers in the low 20s with rather frequent dips to 10-11. I’m not really sure why. The frame drops aren’t ever consistent with a specific thing happening in the game. I can run through a town at 25 FPS one minute and 15 FPS the next.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i5 4200H 2.80 GHz (3.40 GHz turbo)
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 860m
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-a2ab91f
- Game: Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past