Dragon Quest XI S (JPN)

Start DQ11S(JPN).
The log.txt is too large to attach.(9.37 MB)
It can be started by enabling “Use disk shader cache” in OpenGL settings.
All videos are in Sound only. There are subtitles.
There were errors in various images, and yuzu was killed before the beginning part was completed.
Since there is no information in “Game Compatibility List”, I would like to know the situation of people other than myself.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please zip the log file and upload it here.

“Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, txt, log).”

I cannot attach a Zip file.

I uploaded the log file to the uploader.
You can download it until July 7.

Additional information.
Add more to the condition of “It can be started by enabling “Use disk shader cache” in OpenGL settings.”
Save Data is empty and Shader Cache is empty. If that is not the case, you cannot even reach the title screen.

“It can be started by enabling “Use disk shader cache” in OpenGL settings.” may not be necessary.
It seems that the important thing is “Save Data is empty and Shader Cache is empty.”, but it does not start normally every time. Yuzu is very unstable with respect to this title.
I’m sorry.

You have an old GPU driver, it may be just that.
Here, update to this one: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/159887/

When I updated the driver to the latest version, it started up in VULKAN mode, but the image quality was abnormal compared to OpenGL, and the background image displayed was also abnormal. However, I think Yuzu should be able to handle it one day.
Thank you for your kind responseyuzu_log.txt|attachment (744.9 KB)