I have no idea why or what caused it, when running the game with the same emulation settings used in windows 10 now in windows 11 the games run from 4 to 14 FPS in windows 11. when normally with a 150% acceleration I would play at 45 FPS in windows 10.
I have the same video drivers and drivers in general.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-Bits
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version: Nightly 1776
- Game: Pokémon Y (ver.1.5)
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
I hope I did it right, here is the log:
citra_log.txt (13.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1778 HEAD-a51b1cd
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 516.59
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.