Dumping ExeFS issue

Hi, I’m currently trying to randomize my Pokemon Sword game and I know that I need the romFS and ExeFS dumped into the application to randomize it, I went into the configure section and ticked the dump ExeFS but every time I tried to dump my game files there’s no ExeFS folder with the romFS one. I just wanted to know if it’s supposed to be in a different location, or is this some type of glitch/ error?

yuzu_log.txt (36.3 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

You have to play the game after enabling dump exefs for it to dump to the folder that the romfs would also be dumped to.

1 Like

Thanks for that, appreciate the help!

1 Like