My vanilla decrypted Ultra Moon rom works fine but i reencrypt it randomize it and decrypt it and it gives me an error loading rom.citra_log.txt (11.1 KB)
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: i5-4690k
- GPU: MSI Twinforce GTX 970
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1243
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (11.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1243 HEAD-2ff7ed4
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Look for support with the folks who made the randomizer. Citra takes further instructions then what works on 3ds. We can’t provide that.