El Emulador citra-emu No abre Cuando lo ejecuto

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
  • CPU:847
  • GPU:@ 1.10GHz 1.10GHz
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:citra-emu
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

Este es un foro solo en inglés, por favor no publique en ningún otro idioma. Si no es un hablante nativo de inglés y está utilizando un traductor para ayudarlo, puede escribir su publicación en su propio idioma siempre que proporcione el texto de la traducción automática en la publicación.

I can’t log out because the emulator won’t open me

If you have any controllers connected to the computer try unplug them and see if that will let you open Citra.

I have no controller

Ok, do you have any antivirus? If yes, try turn it off temporarily and then see if you can open Citra.

I have 360 ​​Total security I deactivated it and nothing

Hm, that is a problem if Citra doesn’t open at all :frowning: not sure what the problem is now. Do you think you can correct the System information in your original post?
CPU = processor(does 847 refer to Celeron 847? https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/56056/intel-celeron-processor-847-2m-cache-1-10-ghz.html)
GPU = graphics(looks like you put in your CPU’s clock speeds only here :P)

You can find information like this in Device Manager.

If I refer to the celeron 847, and the gpu is an intel graphics, although I don’t think it’s a problem with the pc

Yeah it supports the 64-bit architecture, just need Windows to be 64-bit too. Citra doesn’t work on 32-bit. Yeah I don’t know why it doesn’t open :confused:

You could try scan for corrupted system files by opening cmd.exe or powershell as admin and then type sfc /scannow and wait until it finishes.