El juego no carga y se cierra al abrir

Issue:
Last night I was playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf in the emulator without problem, but due to a failure my pc was suddenly shut down. Now when I try to open the game only appears the loading screen of the start and the emulator closes.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (10.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1903 HEAD-6385727
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD A6-7400K Radeon R5, 6 Compute Cores 2C+4G  
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

Este es un foro sólo en inglés, por favor no publique en ningún otro idioma. Si no eres un hablante nativo de inglés y utilizas un traductor para que te ayude, puedes escribir tu mensaje en tu propio idioma siempre y cuando proporciones el texto de la traducción automática en el mensaje.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Last night I was playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf in the emulator without problem, but due to a failure my pc was suddenly shut down. Now when I try to open the game only appears the loading screen of the start and the emulator closes.

1 Like

Try this:

1. Open Citra then File -> Open Citra Folder
  2. Close Citra
  3. Delete the nand folder

Then try again, maybe it got corrupted.

es posible que se haya dañado la carpeta del juego, esperemos que no porque si no habras perdido tu progreso

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

citra_log.txt.old.txt (6.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1740 HEAD-2670b95
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder. Now open up the shaders folder and delete the opengl folder found here. Now try your game again.