El juego se cierra solo al jugarlo

citra_log.txt (5.5 KB) heeellpp!!!

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first, then start the game and when Citra closes, immediately upload a new log here.

sorry for waiting
citra_log.txt (526 Bytes)

Uhm, did you change the log filter to *:Critical ? change it back to *:Info

done Will this fix the shutdown? or is it something else?

No, you will need to upload a new log. By changing the log filter back to Info it will enable me to see more information. Don’t forget what I said in my post 10 days ago regarding the log gets cleared every time you open Citra.

closed again
citra_log.txt (169.5 KB)

Yeah that is better but for some reason it didn’t log your CPU, GPU and driver version :confused: and it looks like you opened settings menu a lot so it is a bit difficult to follow.

Do these steps:

1. Open Citra then File->Open Citra Folder then log folder (keep this open in the background, do not close the folder).
  2. Start the game, then close Citra after it crashes and don’t reopen Citra or the log gets cleared so you have to do it again.
  3. Reupload the log here.

hello citra people my game closes when I play it and it won’t let me save it. citra_log.txt (285.4 KB)

spanish:
hola soporte de citra mi emulador citra me esta dando problemas ya que se cierra solo citra_log.txt (285.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1578 HEAD-7444c95
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                  Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470T CPU @ 2.90GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version                            10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
citra_log.txt (192.0 KB)

send two if necessary

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Client Version                                Nightly 1564 HEAD-16913fe
Operating System                              Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU                                                  Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version                            10.18.10.4276
System Region                                 1

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

citra_log.txt (354.9 KB)

Client Version                                Nightly 1564 HEAD-16913fe
Operating System                              Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU                                                  Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version                            10.18.10.5129
System Region                                 1

Good morning, afternoon or night Excuse me but could you help me, You just go in and look for the file and once I double click and start it appears that it is loading but it always closes without prior notice or explanation and always in the same amount of time. citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

Hi, try this:

1. Open Citra then go to File->Open Citra Folder
  2. Open shaders folder then delete the opengl folder if it is there.
  3. Emulation->Configure... then click on Graphics on the left
  4. Click on the Advanced tab and turn on Accurate Multiplication

The Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.

Ready solved a thousand thanks very kind I love your work system, This project you are working on is very fast and works wonderfully. Once again, I thought I couldn’t go on from where I left off … hahaha XD

GOOD LUCK.

1 Like