I follow these steps:
1- I open pokemon X
2- I choose the language
3- The emulator closes
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7 CPU 870 2.93GHz x8
- GPU: GeForce GT 330
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1714
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
citra_log.txt (18.4 KB)
Disable Accurate Multiplication in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab. Old GPUs like yours tend to have issues with it.
Thank you very much, I congratulate the good work that the Citra support has.