Emulator settings

Hello, I have 2 questions. 1-when I start the emulator I can use the mouse to set the size of the emulator window. But when I start pokemon LGP! so the game window is bigger than the screen and you can’t change the size of the window, so I don’t see everything in the game-the picture is attached. How to fix it? 2- the game starts but is slowed down, how to fix it? Attached is log. Is it understandable? I know little English, I use a translator.

yuzu_log.txt (3.2 MB) next 2.part -yuzu_log 2.txt (2.9 MB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Right now yuzu’s window is fixed, so on 1366x768 screens it won’t fit.

When I changed any screen resolution the problem remains the same. The screen changes, but the game emulator window cannot be changed, maintaining the same format. Also, the settings on the graphics card do not help.

Check that you are using a normal DPI level, at 100%, not higher.

If you want to set DPI on the mouse, it is smaller. There was another problem. I had the game 50% played, then I couldn’t let go. When loading it, I was told the same error that the program stopped working. So I started the update, and now I can’t even start loading the game. There is a yellow dot there(bat) - before the update was green(good) - in the box compatibility.

No, I meant screen DPI, but you are using the normal one anyway.
How much RAM do you have?

Screen size (resolution) I tried from minimum to maximum. And then there are two percentages (100% -125%) -pictures, which I tried too. And the problem is still the same.

As GoldenX86 stated, your screen’s resolution is too small.

The 1366x768 screen is maximum, a higher resolution cannot be given. I am using 1360x768, I have already stated that I have tried all the resolutions what the notebook supports.

Play full screen, press F11.