Emulator speed is slow

Since the launching screen of pokemon sword begins, the speed is approximately 50% and the fps is 16. Then the game closes itself without leaving any message in the intro of the game where the characters appear. It won’t let me into the adventure.yuzu_log.txt (635.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 352             . HEAD-mainline-636-3193-gdef3591fc
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.131
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
GPU Driver Version                            Intel Corporation 100.7757
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Do you have a graphics card in your computer or do you only run integrated graphics on your desktop PC?

I think my graphic card is “Intel HD Graphics 530” I don’t know if that works

Go to Device Manager and expand Display adapters to double check. If it only says Intel HD Graphics 530 then you only have integrated graphics which is not ideal for gaming, let alone for emulating recent consoles :stuck_out_tongue:

If that is the case, you will need to invest in a graphics card. See what PCI-E power cables your power supply have first though (open up your computer and have a look or find out what exact power supply you have and look it up).