As the title suggests, i can play every game fine, but if i activate “Hardware Shader” the screen freezes for 1-2 seconds then goes black but i can still hear the sound just fine the reason i am turning it on though is because the game i am currently playing Fire emblem Fates Special edition is giving me alot of graphic errors, now that alone wouldn’t be a big problem but its getting worse the more i get into it and new errors each pop up when i launch the game. The graphic glitches disappear when i disable “Hardware Renderer” but the game just slows tf down.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-2120 CPU @3.30 Ghz 3.30 GHz
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
- Citra Version: Nightly 1244
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates Special edition
- Screenshot of Issue (inc:
<citra_log.txt (90.9 KB)