Whenever I turn on hardware shader the screen turns black/grey. The fps does increase though. If I can get the game to work with it on, my life would be amazing. My MacBook Air runs Pokemon Ultra Sun at around 50%-70% (15-20 frames) when outside and when in rooms and smaller areas its around 90%-100% (30 frames) when the hardware shader is off, but it can get up to around 120%-150% outside when i have the shader turned on.
Mac OS X High Sierra Version 10.3.5
MacBook Air Early 2015
Processor - 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory - 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Operating System: Mac OS X
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #604
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (745.0 KB)