Entry point not found and i edit some files

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
entry point not found and i edit some files i had a opengl issue so i changed some file now when i open citra it says entypoint not found

System Information

• Operating System: windows 7 home
  • CPU: intle i3 2.4.ghz
  • GPU: no gpu
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: pokemon x
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (13.3 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1694 HEAD-e6c479f
Operating System                              Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU       M 370  @ 2.40GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.9
Graphics Renderer                             ATI Mobility Radeon HD 545v
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.

plese help i don’t used AMD it says entry point not found and i tryed using blendereged too it tackes forever to lode the game

Your dedicated GPU is the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 545v. ATI was a company that was later bought up by AMD. So you do actually have an AMD GPU and therefore also the crappy AMD drivers. Regardless, we don’t provide support for custom Citra versions. Especially not if you’re manually edited it until it’s been broken.

If you got the OpenGL 3.3 not supported error beforehand and used the manually editing to get around that, you probably screwed something up there. Therefore, please uninstall Citra, you can do this through our maintenance tool or by deleteing the nightly-mingw folder. Then reinstall Citra using our installer.
Lastly, because your GPU (ATI Mobility Radeon HD 545v) should techinically be able to support OpenGL 3.3, you should update your GPU drivers to the latest available. I don’t know if AMD still hosts those old drivers themselves, but if they do, you should be able to automatically download them using their adrenalin software. There should be an option to download that here: https://www.amd.com/en/support