Issue: le jeux ne démarre pas et citra m’affiche un message d’erreur fatale

System Information

• Operating System:

• CPU:

• GPU:

• Citra Version (found in title bar): 1719

• Game: pokemon ultra soleil

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Logcitra_log.txt.old.txt (19.7 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

dans quelle région est le jeu ?

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

As for your issue:
Your log file is indicating a bunch of potential problems. First of all,

[  80.216093] Audio.DSP <Critical> audio_core/hle/wmf_decoder.cpp:Impl:44: Unable to load mf.dll. AAC audio through media foundation unavailable

^ This would indicate that you perhaps have a special version of Windows. Please type winver into your windows search bar and run the prompt when it pops up. This should give you information about your Windows installation. I’m suspecting you might be on a Windows 10 N version. Let us know exactly what Windows version, and Windows update version you’re on. I’m assuming that you’re on Windows 10 with this, seeing as you haven’t actually told us that in the System Information part of your opening post.

Europe pourquoi cela peu faire dysfonctionner ?

thank you for your answer indeed I have a windows 10 N system, what should I do to solve this problem?

Can you also provide what update version you’re on? This should be stated on the winver window:
afbeelding

This is important to know because Microsoft changed the steps to solve this issue on later versions of Windows 10.

I send you a screenshot directly

You can add the Media Feature Pack in Windows 10 (21H1) by going to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature, and then locate Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features.

After installation, try your game again and another log file if the issue remains. Your previous log file indicated that there might be more than one issue after all.

citra_log.txt (20.0 KB)
indeed the game does not start

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1719 HEAD-dfd7926
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GT 640/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            456.71
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 2
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.