Error 0007-000F when launching Pokemon Shield

I downloaded Pokemon Shield, and I can’t open it. It says: “The NCA header is incorrect or the header is invalid” please help. yuzu%2062%2017_11_2019%2019_38_26 I uploaded an image for you to see.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Follow our configuration guide and dump the required system files from your Switch.

1 Like

I don’t understand what to do. is there a file I need to download?

Keys%2017_11_2019%2019_45_13
I have this set up. Am I missing anything?
I can also launch Lets Go Eevee.

You need to dump your games and keys from your personally owned Nintendo Switch.

So how many keys are there in total? And what are their names?

This guide is very complicated. Can you tell me exactly what files I need? I will look up a tutorial.

That is the tutorial

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t understand the tutorial

What part are you having difficulty understanding? We’ve made the guide as easy to follow as possible.

Well it doesn’t really matter what you don’t understand, we don’t support piracy.

Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.