Error: 400 when trying to create public server [PLEASE HELP] :'(

Issue:
I can not make a multiplayer server, I get Error:400 everytime. I have verified my account and token (multiple times) I’ve followed all the guide and other threads on how to fix this issue but still it persists.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (9.7 KB)

Close citra, open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\config and delete the qt-config.ini file (this is the config file for the citra settings, backup if you want). open citra, input your username and token again, try to create your room again.

I have done this and the file loads the same still, nothing in the file changes, I’ve also done a full reinstall of Citra as well and the same is happening

This is what the WEB SERVICE section displays:

[WebService]
enable_telemetry\default=true
enable_telemetry=true
web_api_url\default=true
web_api_url=https://api.citra-emu.org
citra_username=Alzorion
citra_token= Taken out for security reasons

I just tried here, i removed the ‘[WebService]’ section from my qt-config.ini and open citra and put the username and token and got the same error message, but i closed citra and open it again and try again and it worked, try again in this order.

I’ve done this and still the same error.

I’m really confused to why this is not working :thinking:

What should the “WebService” section have? Maybe if I manually config it it will work?

What should the “WebService” section have? Maybe if I manually config it it will work?

that’s it.

that’s odd, add an exception on your antivirus for citra-qt.exe and citra-room.exe.
also with citra closed, open ‘Windows Firewall with Advanced Security’ and on the ‘Inbound Rules’ tab, look for citra-qt, you should have two entries (just to make sure).

you can also reset your connection, open CMD and type in the following commands (one at a time):
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns.

also restart your pc.

The problem seemed to be my firewall.

Thank you for the help :slight_smile: