Error and warnings in Pokemon USUM

Issue:
Upon launching the game fps drops to around 15 and the game slows at 50% which makes the game almost unplayable and also a warning followed by an error start looping in the citra console, i have no idea what is causing the fps drops or if it’s related theese errors. Anyway i dont think the problem of the fps is related to the gpu not beeing powerfull enought because i have no problems running recent games in medium/high quality and getting aprox 60/90 fps stable (depending from the game)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel core i7-6700HQ 2,6 GHz Up to 3,5 GHz
  • GPU: nvidia GeForce GTX 950M 4GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): C810a3f
  • Game: Pokemon UltraSun EU rom
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

cant upload the log files because citra is installed in a different hard drive from the os which doesnt let me run the cmd in that folder nor i can access it via cd with prompt so please refere to the fragment shown in the screenshot which constantly repeats while the game is running

You should lower the resolution of the game by going to: Emulation -> Configure -> Graphics and set it to the lowest res. My frames drop on that area too, but once you get out of that area you’ll be fine once you get out of there. The frames kinda improves once you reach Route 2 and afterwards.

Even setting the resolution to native (400x240) doesnt seem to improve the frame rate

Try getting to Route 2 and see if it improves, or even go to the Trainer School. The frames drop if a particular place is big, so the smaller the area, the better the frames it seems (For me).

i’ll see how it goes, anyway some ideas of what could be causing those errors?

I don’t know what those errors say, but don’t worry about them, I always get errors on the console but the game still works.

You can ignore those errors. They don’t mean anything serious and are only useful for the developers.