I lost my pkemon y game, but when i reinstalled it the load states were still there. Therefore, when i trie to load, this error show up.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2396
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (84.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
For save state 4, you need to load it on Canary 2337: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-canary/releases/tag/canary-2337
Then save in game so you can load it on latest Citra. Save states are not replacements for regular in-game saves.
For Pokémon X & Y it’s a good idea to update the game to v1.5 to fix bugs like this one: