the game(zelda link between two worlds) run very smoothly in my pc but after a few minutes (around 15-20 mins) I receive an error message and then the game close.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: i5-4200U @1.6 GHz 1.60 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphic 1920 mb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1458
- Game: the legend of Zelda Link between two worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
ok thank you very much I will try it. but to tell you honestly i don’t know how to turn that on. I will search that on google.