Error con miitopia

Error al cargar el juego:
Yo tenia un juego llamado miitopia en el que iba avanzado, hasta que hace 1 semana o 2 a la hora de intentar cargar los shaders se queda en 0 y aparece un mensaje de error diciendo: this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

Informacion del sistema

• Sistema operativo: Windows 7
  • CPU: i5-2500
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version: Nightly
  • Game: Miitopia
  • Screenshot of Issue

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (15.9 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1418 HEAD-03cde53
Operating System                              Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            391.35
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Ya actualize los controladores y nada, alguien humano podria ayudarme?

Quizás no te hayan respondido porque este es un foro en inglés. Tomado de las reglas de la comunidad de Citra:

Este es un foro solo en inglés, no publiques en ningún otro idioma. Si no es un hablante nativo de inglés y está utilizando un traductor para ayudarlo, puede escribir su publicación en su propio idioma siempre que proporcione el texto de la traducción automática en la publicación.

Si aún no lo ha hecho, consulte la compatibilidad de Miitopia.

El inglés es mi lengua materna.

No sé cómo ayudarte con esto, intentaré averiguar quién puede ayudarte.

Maybe you haven’t been answered because this is an English forum. Taken from Citra Community Rules:

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

If you haven’t already, check Miitopia’s compatibility.

English is my native language.

I don’t know how to help you with this, I will try to find out who can help you.

As mentioned, this is an English only forum. Though from the log and picture, I’ll assume infinite loading or a crashing issue.

Please try this:

1. Open Citra then go to File->Open Citra Folder
  2. Open shaders folder then delete the opengl folder if it is there.
  3. Emulation->Configure… then click on Graphics on the left
  4. Click on the Advanced tab and turn on Accurate Multiplication

The Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.

Oh my god thank you !! you have understood my problem without knowing my language and in fact your method has worked, thanks for the help

este es solo un foro en ingles, perdónanos.