While updating Nightly (works fine with Canary), I get the error found in the screenshot. this prevents me from updating Citra and forces me to completely reinstall it every time there’s an update. how do I fix this?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon ™ R9 M375
- Citra Version (found in title bar): update
- Game: update
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): http://prntscr.com/k0k9cg
seems to not exist
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
issue persists on the new latest, though I found out the unintalling and reinstalling does update it
Where do you have Citra installed to?
first I had it installed to the default directory, then I eventually thought that may be why its breaking, so I moved it to the Roaming folder, and it is still breaking
That is one location you should not be using to install to. The user directory is stored there and is also called Citra.
I named the install folder CitraMain so nothing is getting in the way of the Citra data naturally in the Roaming folder