While updating Nightly (works fine with Canary), I get the error found in the screenshot. this prevents me from updating Citra and forces me to completely reinstall it every time there’s an update. how do I fix this?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon ™ R9 M375
- Citra Version (found in title bar): update
- Game: update
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): http://prntscr.com/k0k9cg
seems to not exist