Error freeze language selection in pokemon ultramoon

Issue:
i want to play pokemon ultramoon but it freezes in the language selection when the game starts with the classic error 0%/100% speed and nan fps

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: 12 GB of ram (consumed f)
  • GPU: (i think this is the directx) i have a directx 12
  • Citra Version (1697):
  • Game: pokemon ultramoon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): yes i have the citra in spanish

Diagnostic Log
it only freezes it not crashes so i can`t show the log beacuse i no have a log

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

the game didn’t crash so i haven’t access to the log file

You have access. Go into the file explorer, and go to this file directory: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Citra\log

(Lol I put my username here)

Then upload the file that says citra_log.txt

ok i will try that i really with that works

no it wont appear as i said the game didnt crashed

A log will always be generated when Citra closes, either when it does on its own (crashes) or when you close it.

You can go there easily by pressing Windows Key + R then type %appdata%\Citra\log into the box.

i guess i have the citra in local and no roaming

Citra executable will be in Local but settings, game saves and log etc. will be in Roaming.

Did you manually create a user folder where citra-qt.exe is? If you did then settings, log etc will be saved there instead. You can access Citra’s folder that store those from File -> Open Citra Folder. You should see a log folder there.