When Kukui is talking to me in my computer, the image freezes but the sound and buttons keep working
I already tried to open the game in an old version and save to open in the current one, but the screen goes black (the sound and buttons keep working)
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: I don’t know
- GPU: I don’t know too
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1343 - Canary 1459
- Game: Pokémon Sun/Moon/UltraSun/UltraMoon
- Screenshot: (in a save file)
citra_log.txt (274.4 KB)
My computer it’s not bad, the 6th gen games run perfectly at 30fps
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1343 HEAD-8fa6be5
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.