ERROR Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ERROR

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail. the screen turns black in pokemon alpha sapphire when the fight with the leader of team aqua ends and when the member of team magma leaves the screen turns black and does not advance, it just stays black.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows
  • CPU: Intel Core I5 10300H
  • GPU: NVIDIA 1650 Ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1986
  • Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296
citra_log.txt (34.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1986 HEAD-f083b3a
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            471.68
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You should disable Dump Textures in Emulation>Configuration>Graphics → This option is only useful for those that are interested in creating their own custom textures.
You may also want to delete all the textures it’s dumped so far: Go to File>Open Citra Folder, then open up the dump folder and delete the textures folder found here (this will delete all dumped textures for all of your games).

Furthermore, you’ve currently set your Internal Resolution to 9x. This is needlessly high. Put it down to around 4x. It would be rather hard to see the difference unless you have a huge as 8k TV display attached to your system.

Lastly, I can see that you’re using Save States in your log file. Make sure to test without using save states.

I tried the solution you gave me and the same thing keeps happening
What can be done?

Please upload another log file.

citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.