Error screen when trying to find my token

I don’t really know how to write this, since the issue isn’t with the program itself, but the forums/webservice.

I asked about this in an old threat but I guess it went too far back to be worthy of a response, anyway…

I created a Citra forums account on Wednesday, logged in, and got my certificate from discobot. All was well and good. I opened a new tab, navigated to this page https://citra-emu.org/wiki/citra-web-service/ where it tells me to click that specific link in order to recieve me token, however once clicked, I was brought to this screen:

There isn’t really any error report to upload, since that’s all there is to see… “There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.” And I did try again later, but it still seems to not be working.

I have tried this over multiple browsers, as well. My default browser is Firefox, yet I have also tried this in Edge. I even used my iPhone to try, in the firefox app and the Brave app, neither of which got me a different result.

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.