Whenever I try to retrieve my token or click the Sign Up hyper link, I just get an Error with processing the request.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly
- Game: N/A
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (15.6 KB)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
Try editing a small part of your profile’s bio, save, and then try retrieving your token again. If the issue persists, let me know.
Not working after I updated bio
I can get my token now, but the issue is when I click verify it doesn’t want to verify my token.
Doesn’t want to? Or gives you an “X” when trying to verify?