Issue: I’m trying to run my randomized copy of omega ruby but when I try to run it, it says an unknown error has occured and wants me to send the log. Can someone help me figure out what’s wrong?
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i-5
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 200 series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1050
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby (randomized version)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (18.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: