While running game’s FPS rate drops to 0 and same until i restart the game.
And if i try to bypass it somehow then Citra crushes down here i have i attached the log file
- Operating System:Intel(R) Core™ i7 - 3770S
- CPU: 3.10 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1984
- Game: Etrian Odyssery V Beyond the Myth (USA)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (24.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1984 HEAD-1bc889a
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770S CPU @ 3.10GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon HD 5570
GPU Driver Version 15.200.1062.1004
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Set CPU clock back to 100%, you currently have it set to 90%.
Turn off Dump Textures, you should also delete the
dump folder which you can access by
FIle->Open Citra Folder as you probably have thousands of images there now taking space on your computer.
You should also update the drivers to the latest (Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta) at: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/ati-radeon-hd-5000-series/ati-radeon-hd-5570 under Windows 7 64-bit.