Emma still crashes after leveling
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: idk
- GPU: idk
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1992
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (384.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1992 HEAD-d1c16ba
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3324)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 537.34
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.