Hello, in the past I used to run games at full speed. However after not using citra for a couple months-ish, every game now runs at 28-30% speed, regardless of what settings I change.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i5-8500
- GPU: Geforce GTX 1060 6gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 1936
- Game: Experiencing issue with all games but the xample shown in the image and log is Persona Q.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (13.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1936 HEAD-fbf379a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8500 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 461.40
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
oh it was the LLE audio, dunno why i had it on.
well i feel silly now