When I play a game, I never get above 5fps. I tried different settings, to make it run faster, but nothing could improve it. On an older and worse laptop, I didn’t have this problem.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel i7-8750H 2.20GHZ
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1372
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening, multiple Inazuma Eleven Games
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (288.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 416.16
Enable Hardware Renderer [ ]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.