Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1750
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
Uhm, the file is too big it says.
Upload it to something like google drive and post the public link to it here.
That’s a private link. Be sure to upload a public one, otherwise I can’t access it.