Fatal error 6025 pure virtual function call

citra_log.txt (955.5 KB)

No hay una solucion diferente aparte de cambiar Sistema operativo? este error ocurre aleatoriamente, los drivers estan actualizados. Y despues de ocurrido e intentas iniciar de nuevo vuelve y sale el error mientras carga los sombreados.

Ocurre en todos los juegos que he intentado iniciar :sob: .

Isn’t there a different solution other than changing the operating system? This error occurs randomly, the drivers are updated. And after it happens and you try to start again it comes back and the error pops up while loading the shaders.

It happens in every game I have tried to start :sob:

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1760   HEAD-593b0b2
Operating System                             Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version                           10.18.14.5180
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics

De hecho ahi esta actualizada, no hay una version mas reciente :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

In fact there it is updated, there is no more recent version :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1760   HEAD-593b0b2
Operating System                             Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version                           10.18.14.5180
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics

Ignore the bot about the drivers. It’s a bit dumb when it comes to old Intel iGPUs.

As for the rest of your question, could you upload a screenshot of the error? That type of fatal error isn’t one that I’ve seen before.

It is rather the opposite, there are several posts about it for a long time, but none gave the solution, and the only option that I can not try for technical reasons is to change the operating system, I attach the screenshot with this error

Regarding the shading error occurs right after the first error occurs which leads to closing it.

But this last one I do not have so many problems since after several attempts it starts correctly.