When I lauch a game, fatal error is not avoidable.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1773
- Game: Pokemon Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (17.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1773 HEAD-353aaaf
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon RX 5700
GPU Driver Version 22.6.1 30.0.21023.1015
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
It not changes something because I tried to many things to repair Citra and I’m out of ideas.
Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings. Start Citra back up again, don’t change any settings, and try your game again. If the fatal error persists, upload another log file.