Issue: Fatal has occured
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
It does not starting up
- Operating System:windows 10
- CPU:intel i5
- GPU: amd radeon
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1387
- Game: pokemon x and sun and omega ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (51.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1387 HEAD-15ed600
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16824
Enable Hardware Renderer [ ]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
Issue: When I click continue on Pokémon X and Pokémon Ultra Moon, The screen of the game appears black but the game continues running
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel i5
- Citra Version: nightly 1739
- Game: Pokémon X and Pokémon Ultra moon
citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.