the message “fatal error” appears when playing a cutscene.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1543
- Game: DQMJOKER3 PRO
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (3.3 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1543 HEAD-d11d600
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4425
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all of your mods and try again.
Additionally, your driver is outdated, you need to update.
To update, download
win64_184.108.40.20661.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29969/a08/win64_220.127.116.1161.zip
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want.
citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.