Fatal error encountered - Dragon Quest VII

Issue:
I try to launch Dragon Quest VII for the first time, and this message appear : “Fatal error encountered”
(sorry for my english is very bad)

System Information

• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz, 2267 MHz, 2 cœur(s), 4 processeur(s) logique(s)
  • GPU: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68A0), compatible Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1280
  • Game: Dragon Quest VII
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (30.8 KB)

Thanks for the help!

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1280 HEAD-73bf92f
OpenGL Vendor                                 ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
OpenGL Version                                3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

Hi is there someone here? I need some help pleaseeee thanks.

Click the link on the bots response, and follow the instructions it says about ‘configuration blocks’.

What should I do if I get an error saying something like GetConfigInfoBlock: Config block 0xXXXXX with flags X and size X was not found ?
Sometimes a game will freeze and you’ll get an error which looks like this in the log, usually followed by a “Fatal Error”:

Service.CFG  core\hle\service\cfg\cfg.cpp:Service::CFG::GetConfigInfoBlock:236: Config block 0xA0001 with flags 2 and size 2 was not found

In this case, try deleting the file at user/nand/data/00000000000000000000000000000000/sysdata/00010017/00000000/config and running the latest version of Citra. If this does not work, then note the config block number ( 0xA0001 in the example) and file a bug report.

Thanks for the help @AuraOfTheDawn its work ! :slight_smile: