Fatal Error encountered Tomodachi Life

Issue:
From 2 days ago when I installed Tomodachi life, it was running completely fine and everything. But slowly over time whenever I opened the game it took longer then usual to open and it would be using more of my computer’s memory until the point of today where it just stopped launching. I’ve had the game for only 3 days and I’m not sure why this is happening.

I have one other game installed and it’s mario party top 100 and that runs fine so I’m not sure why this is happening.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TI
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):Nightly 1608
  • Game: Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

it said the citra log was too big to i added it on a mediafire file and attached it with it

please help i just installed a 4k texture pack for ocarina of time 3d and at first it was working i had to use its own verison of citra to insure that thier would be no texture gliches and now all of sudden it is now throwing a fatal error code

Go to Emulation>Configuration>General and set your Region back to auto-select. There is no reason to change this from auto-select, so please don’t touch it unless you know what you’re doing.

If you’re experiencing issues with a custom build of Citra, ask the author of said custom build for help. We can’t help you with builds that we didn’t make.