Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When opening the game, a fatal error window appears
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4288U CPU
- GPU: 2.60GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1759
- Game: Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (45.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1759 HEAD-3df43f9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4288U CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce 920MX/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 425.31
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/