Fatal Error running MHXX
- Operating System: Widows 10
- CPU: i5-4690K
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1750
- Game: Monster Hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: citra_log.txt (15.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1750 HEAD-fecdb7e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 445.75
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You most likely have the same issue as this user: Citra keep crashing upon lloading game (MHXX)
is this the log file?
citra_log.txt (1.3 KB)
Make sure you have done step 1 correctly at How to Upload the Log File ). Your log filter is currently set to
*:Critical which is incorrect, you must set it to
Upload a new log after you have done that.