When attempting to start Ocarina of Time 3D via Citra (using Henrikos 4k texture packs), I immediately get a pop up that states that a fatal error has occurred (see below screenshot).
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Threadripper 2950x
- GPU: EVGA NVidia 2080 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1866
- Game: Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): citra_log.txt (15.9 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1866 HEAD-d355324
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X 16-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 457.30
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
I just figured out the issue. My file structure was too long / too many characters. I shortened it up, and that immediately solved the issue.
How do you shorten file structure? I may have the same issue.
Move your folder the files are in to somewhere you don’t have to click a million times to get to…so basically unbury it