Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen R5 5600X
- GPU: Nvidia RTX 3070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1760
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Kor)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (44.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1760 HEAD-593b0b2
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 511.23
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.